BSC Student Staff
BSC STUDENT STAFF
At the heart of Busch Student Center is the Student Staff who put a friendly, familiar face to the visitors of BSC. As both concierge and immediate support for the building, the student staff provide an array of services including event assistance, audio-visual support, information guidance and way finding, as well as keeping track of building activities and use. The staff also help with Student Mail Services and organize several building events throughout the year, including hosting 24 hour study periods during final exams.
If you would like to join the BSC Student Staff team, contact Cindy Bush at email@example.com.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Serve as a liaison between the BSC activites and the SLU Community.
- Provide A/V support for meetings, conferences, and other functions.
- Maintain all building AV equipment
- Manage mail distribution and postage needs in Student Mail Services.
- Provide directions to on- and off-campus food, entertainment, and education venues.
- Relay and manage messages and phone calls to departments around SLU.
- Maintain office key check-out for the student organization suites located in BSC.
- Assist in the promotion of student organizations and events through flyer postage and hanging of banners.
- Provide coat check in service for special functions.
- Host and set up events for both the BSC and the student community.
- Ensure safety and security of the building and provide first aid.
- Curate the BSC Student Art Program
- Work with the Billiken Club student crew on "game nights" "trivia nights" and other activities in the Billiken Club.