Annual FundEach year, a percentage of the school's most engaged donors make unrestricted gifts to the SLU LAW Annual Fund. These gifts assist us in meeting the School's ongoing need for flexible, unrestricted income to support our mission.
Gifts to the Annual Fund come in all sizes and are used where the needs and opportunities are greatest. Examples of programs and initiatives supported by SLU LAW Annual Fund contributions include:
- Attracting the best and brightest students with financial aid
- Recruiting and retaining talented faculty
- Renewing and acquiring needed resources for the law library
- Offsetting the cost of the law journals and the Moot Court program
- Supplementing career planning and placement for students and alumni
- Funding colloquia and seminars for students, faculty and alumni
- Enhancing student activities
- Supporting student organizations
Combined with the gifts of other alumni and friends, gifts to the SLU LAW Annual Fund impact everyone at SLU LAW, every day.
To make a gift to the SLU LAW Annual Fund, view the Online Gift Form or mail your contribution to:
Saint Louis University School of Law
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
Scott Hall, Room 1050
100 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63101