Pediatric Research Colloquium
- When: July 12, 12:15-1 p.m.
- Where: Mund Room, 1st Floor, Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- Robert Fleming, M.D.
- Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Newborn Medicine
- Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Topic: Differential Regulation of Hepcidin by Ferritin and Ferri-Transferrin
Please note: Beginning in August, the Pediatric Research Colloquium will be held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.