Welcome to the 1818 ACC Program! Whether for a prospective high school instructor or a partner high school instructor, this page contains many helpful resources. The 1818 ACC Program utilizes the talented teachers and quality courses from its partner high schools to offer their students college credit through Saint Louis University. Many benefits accrue to high schools and students in offering 1818 ACC credit.
Essential Instructor Resources
Banner Self-Service and MySLU Instructions
Additional Instructor Resources
- Why are course evaluations utilized?
- Course evaluations provide invaluable feedback from student for the instructors
- Course evaluations allow the 1818 ACC program to recognize excellent teaching
- NACEP, the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships, requires course evaluations for a program to be accredited
- End of semester course evaluations can be accessed through Banner Self Service
- Who can see your evaluations?
- The 1818 ACC program director and assistant director
- The individuals listed as instructors for the course (you and your high school's coordinator)
- The department chairperson for your subject area
- The department chairperson has access to all evaluations for their discipline
Returning Instructor Forms