Study Abroad in Gold Coast, Australia
STUDY at Bond Univeristy, taking subject courses that are unique to Australia.
LIVE in one of the most spectacular and safest countries in the world. The world's largest island and the only country that is also a continent, Australia has more beaches (7,000 in total) than any other nation.
EXPLORE Sydney Harbor, watch the sun rise over the Coral Sea, whale watch at Byron Bay or just soak up the sun.
PARTICIPATE in special interests groups across campus like Amnesty International.
REFLECT on life as a global citizen and connect with others on the other side of the world.
Australia Study Center
Bond University offers a personalized academic environment with access to unparalleled academic and technological resources. At Bond, students thrive in smaller study groups where top professors and industry-experienced lecturers know them by name. By undertaking three-semesters-per-year instead of the usual two, graduates finish their studies sooner.
Lecture theaters, case-study rooms and tutorial rooms are conveniently located in the University Centre building. Several student restaurants, cafes and bars circle the lake, and on-campus accommodation is within walking distance of all university facilities. The study facilities are world-class, incorporating high-tech lecture theaters, the latest broadband and wi-fi connections, and libraries that are ranked among Australia's best.
Complementing these academic features, you'll find a comprehensive selection of recreational and social outlets that encourage interaction between students outside the classroom. With a much smaller number of students than other universities, no one gets lost in the crowd.
Housing consists of double rooms with two single beds, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wardrobe, bookshelves, telephone and Internet access. All on-campus rooms and common rooms are non-smoking. Linens are provided, and the rooms are serviced weekly. All rooms are air-conditioned. Also included is a pre-paid (approx $1760 AUD) swipe card which can be used at any of the campus-owned dining facilities.
As course times will not be available until right before departure, students are encouraged to get more than four courses approved.
Fall: September- December
Spring: January - May
For more detailed information regarding costs of program, inclusions, scholarships and financial aid information, please refer to the the Study Abroad Financial Aid and Scholarship Information link. In addition, a mandatory $250 international insurance fee per semester will be added to the student's account.
- 2.5 GPA
- Sophomore or Junior
- Not be on academic or disciplinary probation
- Application (Tip: As students are asked to list their desired courses on the Bond application form, It is recommend to go ahead and complete the study abroad course approval form now with the Academic Department(s), but do not submit the form with the application (It is recommended to have 8-10 courses approved). Note: Admitted students will then complete the Admitted student process and officially register prior to departure. Read more.
- A one-page essay explaining why you want to study in Australia and what you hope to gain from this experience
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- Advisor Form
- Conduct Form
- Official transcripts in a SEALED ENVELOPE from all colleges/universities attended