Available Community Service FWS Jobs
Below are the current jobs available for the Summer 2013 Community Service Federal Work Study Program. All jobs listed pay $10 per hour. Jobs are for the Summer 2013 term only, which runs from May 19th thru August 24th.
Simply click on the job listing for a complete description, then send the contact person your resume via email, and inform them of your interest in the position. For questions concering any of these jobs, please contact Bobby Wassel at 977-2041 or email@example.com.
*** Indicates a job where transportation is NOT required.
- America SCORES St. Louis - General Office Support ***
- The BRIDGE Homeless Outreach - Case Manager
- The BRIDGE Homeless Outreach - Community Development Assistant
- The BRIDGE Homeless Outreach - Social Worker Assistant
- Campus Kitchen - Assistant Coordinator ***
- Education Exhange Corps - Summer Academy Instructor
- Employment Connection - Accounting Intern ***
- Employment Connection - Outreach Intern ***
- Gene Slay's Boys Club - Art Teacher
- Gene Slay's Boys Club - Assistant to Director of Programs
- Gene Slay's Boys Club - Youth Camp Counselor
- Gene Slay's Boys Club - Front Desk Clerk
- Gene Slay's Boys Club - Life Guard
- KETC/The Nine Network - MULTIPLE INTERNSHIPS AND POSITIONS ***
- St. Louis Language Immersion Schools - MULTIPLE POSITIONS
- Urban Strategies - Redbird Rookies Assistant Athletic Director