Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
Right now is an exciting time to enter the field of nutrition and dietetics. Our department has many paths that you can take within the nutrition and dietetics world! If you are interested in being a Registered Dietitian, you have come to the right place! If you are interested in being a nutritionist, you have come to the right place! If you are interested in the culinary arts or you have an entrepreneurial spirt, you have come to the right place!
We will find the right path for you - so get started today!
Undergraduate degrees offered:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics with a Special Emphasis in
- B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics with an Emphasis in Food Innovations and Entrepreneurship (RD and non RD options)
We also offer several curricular concentrations! Click here to see them all!
Graduate degrees offered:
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics: Medical Dietetics
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Physical Performance
- Dual Master of Science Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and Public Health
- Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics: Culinary Arts
Click here to view information on our graduate degrees and admission information.
If you are looking for more information on SLU's Dietetic Internship, click here to learn all about the program. If you are a current SLU undegraduate student interested in the dietetic internship, please visit the Preselection Dietetic Internship Admission Page.
If you are looking to learn more about DPD Verficiation, click here.