Voting at SLU
For students who registered to vote at "20 N. Grand Blvd.":
Your polling place will be in the St. Louis Room, located on the third floor of the Busch Student Center. The polling place will open at 6:00am on Tuesday, November 6, and will close at 7:00pm. To vote, you will need one of the following forms of identification:
- ID issued by the Federal Government, state of Missouri, or a local election authority;
- ID issued by a Missouri institution (public or private) of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school (Your SLU ID);
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter;
- Driver's license or state identification card issued by another state.
If you do not possess any of these forms of identification, you may still cast a ballot if two supervising election judges, one from each major political party, attest they know you.
* Pursuant to Section 115.427, RSMO Supp. 2006
For more information, please visit the St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners webpage.
For students who did not register to vote at the SLU Polling Place:
If you registered to vote in the City of St. Louis using your current apartment/residence hall address, please go to this page to look up your polling place informtion.
If you are registered to vote in St. Louis County at your home address, please go to this page to look up your polling place information.
If you are registered to vote outside of the St. Louis area and need an absentee ballot, please visit this page for information.
Local & State of Missouri Resources
- Vote Missouri (Sec. of State website)
- St. Louis Board of Election Commissioners
- St. Louis County Board of Elections