Saint Louis University's Center for Workforce & Organizational Development offers employee, leadership and organizational development to the IT, business and healthcare communities. Our training, consulting and assessment services are customized to meet the needs of the busy professional, organization and marketplace. Services are available onsite, online and at our new training facility at 3545 Lindell Boulevard in Midtown St. Louis.
Highlights of the new Center include:
- Full menu of IT, project management and leadership development courses
- Accessibility with a state-of-the-art training facility and distance learning alternatives
- Competitive pricing that maximizes your professional development dollars
- High quality instruction from professionals working in the field
- Customized training and business solutions designed around your needs
- Beginning Spring 2013, the Center will offer a wide range of courses and certificates in the fields of information technology, project management, business analysis and professional development. Instructor-led training will be offered online and onsite at our new training facility, or we can bring customized training to your organization.
To learn more, please contact the Center at 314-977-3226 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
3545 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: (314) 977-3226