If you know which classes you want to take, follow the instructions below to register online using Banner Self Service. If you need assistance, you can always call us at 314-977-3608.
- Log into mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password
- Click on the Tools tab
- Click on the Banner Self-Service icon
- Click on the Student link under the "Main Menu" of choices
- Click on the Registration link under the "Student Resources & Financial Services" menu of choices
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link
- Select the appropriate term and click Submit
You have now accessed the "Add or Drop Classes" worksheet.
- Enter the Course Registration Numbers (CRN) associated with the desired course sections
- If you do not know the CRN, click on the Class Search button in the lower left of the worksheet to search the schedule of classes
- Once all CRNs are entered, click the Submit Changes button
Provided you do not receive errors, you have now successfully registered! Click on either Student Schedule or Student Schedule: Detail to print out a complete copy of your course list.
For additional information on registering using Banner Self Service, go to the Registration Procedures webpage.