The Prison Program Advisory Board members are passionate about prison education, community service, and policy change. This Board has three primary goals to assist in the development, growth and sustainability of the Saint Louis University Prison Program:
- Community Engagement
- Resource Development
If you have any inquires about the board, or have fresh ideas that might assist its mission, please contact Ms. Julie O'Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator for the SLU Prison Program, at 314-977-3206.
Individuals and employers who represent the board are:
- Honorable Jimmie M. Edwards , Circuit Judge, 22nd Judicial Circuit
- Ms. Bridget Flood, Executive Director, Incarnate Word Foundation
- Dr. Mary Gould, Co-Director, Arts and Education Program, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Ray Harter III, Director of Mission, Mercy
- Mr. Michael J. Heck, Managing Partner, Paramount Planning of St. Louis, L.L.C.
- Ms. Ann E. Hogan, Business Development Director, Keefe Group
- Dr. Dan Isom, Associate Teaching Professor, UMSL
- Mr. Dennis J. Jacknewitz, Attorney, Jennings, Jacknewitz & Schrader, P.C.
- Dr. Devin Johnston, Co-Director, Arts and Education Program, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Mr. Stacey Livingston, Graduate, Prison Program, Saint Louis University
- Ms. Julie O’Heir, Community Outreach Coordinator, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Dr. Kenneth Parker, Director, Saint Louis University Prison Program
- Ms. Heather Rich, Vice President of Development, Provident, Inc., Board Chairperson
- Mr. Rick Seiter
- Mr. Bill Siedhoff, Director at Department of Human Services, City of Saint Louis
- Ms. Laura Stobbs, Retired, Professional Photographer
In addition to the board, we'd like to thank the following organizations for their support:
The Saint Louis University Prison Arts and Education Program is sponsored by the Missouri Humanities Council with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities.