The Saint Louis University Compliance Helpline is available as a confidential, toll-free resource for anyone with a concern regarding business, billing, and/or ethical practices in his or her department. Anonymous or self-identified reports of any nature can be made to the Helpline at 1-877-525-KNOW (5669).
When can I call?
- The Helpline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Who answers the calls?
- All calls are answered by a person who is not directly affiliated with Saint Louis University.
Can I remain anonymous?
- Yes, you have the option to report anonymously. Regardless of use of anonymity, you will be given a code number that you are encouraged to use to follow up on your report--and any action taken in response to the report--by calling the Helpline.
Do I have to use the Helpline to register my concerns?
- The Helpline is not your only option. Anyone may register concerns relating to compliance matters to his or her supervisor, or to the Office of University Compliance.
Will I be penalized for using the Helpline?
- All Saint Louis University employees, agents, and contractors are protected from discrimination and retaliation for filing a report to the Helpline.
If you would like additional information, please contact the Office of University Compliance at 314-977-5545, or find out more by reading the Saint Louis University Compliance Policy.