Saint Louis University is a premier employer in the St. Louis region that attracts faculty and staff from around the world. We recruit people of all faiths who share our mission to pursue truth for the greater glory of God and the service of others.
We have high standards for our students — and for those who work here. In exchange, SLU offers an unparalleled employment experience that provides:
- Pride in working for a Jesuit, Catholic research university respected around the world
- A comprehensive benefits package that offers medical, vision and dental options; annuity and retirement plans; and longterm disability
- Tuition benefits that include tuition remission for fulltime employees and their children after three years of service
- Wellness programs dedicated to ensuring work/life balance
- Professional and personal development options that include online and instructor-led learning and growth opportunities
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Saint Louis University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors.
We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veterans). If accommodations are needed for completing the application and/or with the interviewing process, please contact us at 314-977-5847.