Virtual Welcome Desk
The INTO SLU Center in Beracha Hall is temporarily closed to all students and visitors. Our team continues to work remotely and is available to you by email, phone and video meeting. To further assist, we have set up a Virtual Welcome Desk to help answer any questions you may have. See below for more information about using our Virtual Welcome Desk (via Zoom app) and other ways to connect with us.
Hours of Operation:
- Open Monday-Friday
- 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | 8 p.m. - 9 p.m. (St. Louis, USA - Central Time)
Access the Virtual Welcome Desk:
- Step 1: Open Zoom app
- Step 2: Enter the meeting ID: 308 237 646
- Step 3: Click "join the meeting" to join the virtual waiting room until a host connects with you
- Step 4: Be sure to "un-mute" your microphone
- Step 5: When finished, leave all Zoom rooms and close the app
INTO SLU Center Contacts:
Tim Hercules, J.D., M.I.B.
Lisa Fischer, Ph.D.
Lisieux M. Huelman, Ph.D.
Associate Director for Pathway Programs
Matt Ryan, M.A.
Academic English Coordinator
Student Assessment and Academic Support Coordinator
Student Services Coordinator
Finance Business Partner
Assistant Director of Marketing and Recruitment