Saint Louis University has pioneered business education for more than a century with nationally ranked programs and leading research right here in St. Louis. Today, SLU's MBA and specialized business master's programs offer young and experienced professionals alike flexible opportunities to enhance their skills while growing their networks. And thanks to a first-time student offer and generous scholarship opportunities, a top graduate business degree from Saint Louis University may not be as big of an investment as you think.
First Class Just $250
- First-time program enrollees can earn their first three credits in fall 2020 for just $250.*
- Start fall courses on campus or online August 17.
- No application fee and GMAT/GRE requirements waived for fall 2020 admission.
- Apply by August 3 to take advantage of this special fall offer.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- In addition to the $250 first class offer, all applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarship awards of up to $15,000 based on work experience and previous academic performance.
- Admitted students may also be eligible to apply for additional competitive donor scholarship opportunities awarded based on commitment to diversity and inclusion, advancing women in business, serving the community, entrepreneurship and more.
- Students receiving a tuition benefit from their employer have the option to defer their tuition balance to the end of the semester and pay when they receive reimbursement from their company.
Ready to Learn More?
* Offer available to new students admitted to and enrolling in courses in the Chaifetz School's Professional MBA, M.S. in Applied Financial Economics or M.S. in Supply Chain Management program in fall 2020. Students must enroll in a total of at least six credit hours in fall 2020 to be eligible. Offer not available to Saint Louis University employees.