When eligible, Saint Louis University students can register for courses through Banner Self Service. If students wish to drop a course and receive a refund, they must do so before set deadlines each semester.
Undergraduate registration is based on earned credit hours. Students with more credit hours are eligible to register on an earlier date. Registration classification is as follows.
- Freshmen: 0 to 29 credit hours
- Sophomore: 30 to 59 credit hours
- Junior: 60 to 89 credit hours
- Senior: 90 or more credit hours
See the drop, withdrawal and tuition refund deadlines for additional dates.
- School for Professional Studies students: Monday, March 16, 2020
- Madrid campus:
- Priority (juniors, seniors and honors): April 15 (midnight for St. Louis; 7 a.m. for Madrid)
- Open registration: April 15 (7 a.m. for St. Louis; 2 p.m. for Madrid)
- Graduate/post-baccalaureate: Monday, March 30, 2020
- Priority seniors: Monday, March 30, 2020
- Seniors: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Priority juniors: Monday, April 6, 2020
- Juniors: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Priority sophomore: Monday, April 13, 2020
- Sophomore: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- Priority freshmen: Monday, April 20, 2020
- Freshmen: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
See the Drop, Withdrawal and Tuition Refund Deadlines for other important dates.